Tuesday 29 December 2015

Fit Mama...even with no time!

So I'm a personal trainer, owner of Performance Fitness training studios AND a Senior Sales Coordinator with the Juice Plus Company on top of a mama of 4 little girls...BUSY BUSY BUSY! But I wouldn't change it for the world because I thrive on being busy.
My biggest issue now though is when do I get my own workouts in? I need them for my sanity (and my husbands) as well as staying fit is important to me and important for my job!
So I've decided and designed my own Tabatta workouts to be done at home and all in 25mins! It's wicked and NO EXCUSES! Currently i'm sitting here feeling my Chest and Triceps from Sundays workout and tonight is a focus on Back and Biceps along with core and cardio always. My goals is to do 5 days/wk for the next 30 days and do a before and after pic of myself and my hubby.
You don't need to do 60mins, you just need to be efficient with your time. The more doable you make it the more successful you will be. Consistency is the key to results, stick to a plan that works for you and you'll see results and FEEL MOTIVATED.


No comments:

Post a Comment