Tuesday 10 June 2014

30 Day Transformation...Week 2

Well week 2 was WAY better than week 1 that's for sure, its almost like my body got over the sugar detox and also started to utilize the nutrient dense whole foods I was giving it instead of relying on more grains and heavier foods. I also have found that I don't even want coffee anymore...GASP!!! I keep making/buying one out of habit then i drink maybe 1/3 or it and I don't like the taste at all. Awesome side effect people.
The Plan:

  • Smoothies for 2 meals a day- almond milk base with vegan complete shake mix, spinach, kale, beets, blueberries, chai & flax seeds is our favourite.
  • 1 normal meal
  • healthy snacks of nuts, seeds, fruits, veggies and hummus
  • NO WHEAT
  • NO DAIRY
  • NO SUGARS
  • NO PROCESSED FOODS
  • Juice Plus Premium Capsules daily
it sounds intimidating for sure BUT do you want to continue the road you are on and how you are feeling or do you need a kick tart to get you on track to the REAL you, the one who you can feel inside but is so stressed, tired and unhappy about her/himself.
In 2 weeks i've lost 7lbs, i have lots of energy, i have NO BLOATING at all and i'm making better food choices even when i'm at home alone watching tv and usually would have gone to an unhealthy snack..its almonds for this mama.
So if you need that kick start and some motivation to get going, email me and i'll get you started. 

I'll keep you posted with my week 3 feelings, emotions, challenges and successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment