Sunday 13 October 2013

Turkey weekend! Gratitude is on the menu

Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate) & Happy Long Weekend to spend with your loved ones (if you don't celebrate). This is one of the most meaningful holidays to me, as far as pausing and really looking at my life, whether it's stressful, exhausting or perfect, and realising how blessed I truely am. 
I have the best family in the world with a husband any woman would die to have (but he's all mine ladies) and 4 of the cutest little ladies on this planet...and we are all healthy! I have a job that allows me to motivate and inspire others in a way that completely can change thier lives and others around them and because of my job I have met the most incredible people. I have a God who loves me and has provided when we thought it wasn't possible and protected when we didn't even know we needed It. 
Beyond those things, what more could I need? We get so wrapped up in "life" that we tend to lose sight sometimes, so take this weekend and be thankful, hug those who are the closest to you & say I love you. remember what you Do have, not what you WANT to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment