Thursday 11 October 2012

What will people remember most about you?

My husbands Grandmother passed away this past week-end and we had the funeral today. It was such a celebration of her life with great stories, lots of laughs and smiles all around.
She lived a long life of 93yrs and has 36 great grand children and 2 more own the way. It's said family is your greatest blessing and I totally agree. She was a God-fearing, loving, inspirational and family center woman.
It got me thinking, not to be morbid, but what will people remember about me when it's my time to go? We never know when that will happen so we need to live everyday and every MOMENT to the fullest. Think selflessly, love passionately and give whole-heartedly.
Make your moments, days and years count !

No comments:

Post a Comment