Thursday 26 April 2012

Another Kick A** Day at the studio

As most of you know, I LOVE my job. Our clients at Performance Fitness are the best in York Region..hands down. But there was something about my sessions on Wednesday that made my 9hrs of training SO MUCH FUN! My morning clients always wake me up with some laughs, then my lunchtime ladies...what can i say other than "YOU ROCKED IT". My afternoon/evening was full of; new client, laughing, sweating, more laughing & maybe a grunt or two.
My clients make me want to be a better trainer! Continually educating myself, challenging in new ways, keeping things fresh and changing up the workouts even for those clients I've been training for 7+yrs! I know many of you have said to me recently "Do you just dream these things up?", well for some exercises..YES! If you have to do it, then I have tried it first on myself to make sure its up to our Performance Fitness standards so at least I've made myself sore too right?! lol
So thank-you to all of you that make our time at "work" so amazing and thank-you to everyone who has referred friends or family to us, we are so excited that you want to share your training studio with others and allow us to be in their lives as well.
Have an AWESOME rest of your week, and I'll see you in the studio.
P

No comments:

Post a Comment